The history of New Life Church Bonita Springs is a history of building, rebuilding and moving forward by faith.
Organized in 1915, we were originally First Baptist Church of Bonita Springs.
We built our first permanent building in Rosemary Park, east of Old U.S. 41, in 1925. In 1933 that building burned to the ground and the church began meeting in the Old Pavilion (a screened-in building with a wood shaving floor) in the center of town. Services were held there until a building was erected in 1938 at the corner of what are now Ragsdale and Old US 41.
In 1962 a new auditorium was built and in 1965 an education building was added to enlarge the ministry of the church. During April 1981, a building program was started in order to relocate, and on June 5, 1988 moved to our present location off of Vanderbilt Drive, just south of Bonita Beach Road.
In March of 2015, after 100 years of being First Baptist Church of Bonita Springs, we made a bold move to change our name to New Life Church Bonita Springs.